Our in-house complaints and dispute resolution process will help us resolve any Issues or complaints you may have with our agency.
- Step 1: Call in and speak to the Manager Jack Newsome. If you have any issues regarding our service tell the Manager what your concerns are, also tell him how you would like the issues resolved.
- Step 2: The Manager will investigate your complaint and may ask you to put your complaint in writing. The Manager will need time to talk to members of the agency who were involved. The Manager will meet with you within 10 working days with a response to the issues that you raise in your complaint, he may arrange the meeting with members of the agency or respond in writing. We will try to get a resolution to the complaint.
- Step 3: If for some reason we can’t agree on a resolution after our meeting, and if you have another way of resolving your complaint we will listen.
- Step 4: Once we inform you of our proposal, please advise us within 7 working days in writing that you accept our proposal. We will take all the possible steps to help you to resolve your complaint. You can suggest another avenue to resolve your issues.
- Step 5: Once you accept our resolution we will implement that resolution as soon as possible, if for some reason you don’t agree with our proposal we will invite you to mediation.
- Step 6: If we agree to mediation, and if we don’t settle the issues of the complaint. or If we decide not to go to mediation that will be the end of the process.
- At any stage through this process you can lodge your complaint with the Real Estate Agent’s Authority.
The Real Estate Agents Authority
C/- P O Box 25-371
Phone 0800 for REAA or 0800 367 7322